Based in Naivasha, we are seeking to recruit young, dynamic and highly motivated professionals to fill the following vacancies which have arisen within our Medical facility.
Reporting to the Chief Nurse the position is responsible for all nursing functions including taking vital signs and other observations, administering injections, carrying out dressing, running the maternal and child health clinics, counselling patients on various health issues including following Doctor’s prescriptions.
Ideal candidate must be:-
- Between 30 – 35 years of age,
- O level Education, C Plain
- Holder of a Diploma in Nursing (KRCHN) from a recognised Training Institution
- Registered with the Nursing council of Kenya and posses valid Practice licence
- At least two years working experience in a busy Health facility.
- Proficiency in use of computers and familiarity with Health MIS is desirable
- Training and experience in PMTCT, ART, Immunization, FP and Counselling skills is an added advantage
and supporting documents to the undersigned as to be received not later than 12th February 2010.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Oserian Development Company Limited
P. O. Box 2010, 20117, Naivasha
Or Email to: jobs @ oserian.com
Oserian is an Equal Opportunity Employer